- Go to MPN Portal by accessing following link: http://aka.ms/partnerincentives
There will be below page displayed:
- Click on Small and Medium Business incentives and choose Commercial Distributor incentives
- You will find there the following files:
· Commercial Distributor incentives overview
· Commercial Distributor incentives guide
· Commercial Distributor incentives implementation guide
· Commercial Distributor incentive resources (among others: FY16 Distributor Solutions Accelerator L200 Training or Commercial Distributor FAQs).
If you would like to find information about cooperative marketing funds (Coop) specifically and how to use them, please click on Coop instead of Small and Medium Business incentives:
You will find there following files:
· FY16 Partner Incentives Coop Guidebook
· FY16 Coop utilization guidance
· FY16 Certification Statement and Report (CSR) Template
· FY16 List of Approved Conferences
· FY16 On-Site Champ Form.
Additional operational training for Commercial Distributor incentives is available on Microsoft Readiness online.
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://partner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.