There are two types of Reseller Incentives based on what type of unit you can sell—Software Incentives, and Device Incentives. Also, a threshold determines if the purchased reseller unit will be eligible for the incentives, and the unit is determined by 2 Tiers (Tier 1 and Tier 2) and the Market Type. To be eligible for the OEM Reseller Incentive, the following requirements need to be met by both Tier 1 and Tier 2 resellers.
· Be registered in the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN).
· Based on the market, meet the 6-month purchase requirements of eligible software licenses purchased from Authorized OEM Distributors and OEM Channel Distributors.
· To be a Tier 1 reseller, meet on the following technical requirements.
2. Have a PC or Server that has passed the Windows Hardware Certification.
3. Have a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) status by employing or contracting with an individual who has passed the MPN Device Selling Assessment or MCP exams on http://microsoft.com/learning.
Tier 1 and Tier 2 Purchased Requirements for Software Incentives
Tier 1 and Tier 2 Purchased Requirements for Device Incentives
Market Type per Country
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go tohttps://mspartner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 3096422 - Last Review: 16 May 2017 - Revision: 4