In you encounter issues while logging in to CHIP, simply follow the troubleshooting steps below.
1. Generally, it is ok to open Internet Explorer in Normal mode, although it is highly suggested to use In Private mode especially for first time users. To do this, simply right click the Internet Explorer icon and choose this Start InPrivate Browsing.
2. Close all browsing windows when logging into the CHIP system for the first time.
3. Cookies and browsing history are all cleared—refer to steps below.
b. Click on Tools and select Internet Options.
c. On the General Tab, click Delete button.
d. Identify your Internet Explorer version, and depending on the version perform the applicable steps.
· Internet Explorer 7: Click Delete All, and hit the Yes button.
· Internet Explorer 8-9: Uncheck Preserve Favorites website data option, then tick Temporary Internet Files, then tick Cookies, then Passwords, and then click Delete button.
5. In the browser’s Address tab, enter the CHIP URL, and hit Enter.
6. On the CHIP log-in page, enter your Windows Live ID credentials.
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go tohttps://mspartner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 3096425 - Last Review: 05 Jun 2017 - Revision: 3