Note This update was first included in the Description of the cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: October 13, 2015 (MS15-106) .
Important Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restorationin case problems occur.
- Go to Registry Editor, locate and then select one of the following registry subkeys:
- Press and hold (or right-click) Configuration, select New, and then select DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Name the new registry entry as EnableWebGLPerformanceMonitor.
- Double-click the EnableWebGLPerformanceMonitorregistry entry.
- In the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, enter 0 in the Value data field, and then select OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Article ID: 3099259 - Last Review: 13 Oct 2015 - Revision: 1