This cumulative update fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- KB 3120594 Appointment on the Outlook calendar isn't updated to a meeting when attendees are added
- KB 3108345 "The app couldn't be downloaded" error occurs when you try to install an application from the Intranet in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3108011 Error message occurs in Outlook after you change a single instance of a recurring meeting by using an iOS device
- KB 3107781 Exchange ActiveSync device doesn't keep messages for 30 days as configured
- KB 3107379 Noderunner.exe consumes excessive CPU resources by parsing an attached document in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3107337 Mailbox migration from Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2013 is very slow
- KB 3107291 Exception occurs when you run the Invoke-MonitoringProbe cmdlets to set probes for IMAP and POP3 in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3107205 "Custom error module does not recognize this error" error when OWA web parts fail to load
- KB 3107174 Pages that use the People pop-up URL don't load in Chrome when you access OWA or the Exchange Server Administration Center
- KB 3106613 Outlook Web App shows partial contacts in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3106475 POP3 and IMAP4 are not supported to use TLS protocol 1.1 or 1.2 in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3106421 Very long URLs in an email message do not open in OWA in Internet Explorer
- KB 3105760 Exchange Server 2016 mailbox server can be added to an Exchange Server 2013 DAG
- KB 3105690 Outlook clients that use MAPI over HTTP to connect to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 mailboxes are intermittently disconnected
- KB 3105685 The lsass.exe process leaks an amount of handles in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3105654 Cannot edit Inbox rules in Outlook Web App by using Chrome
- KB 3105625 ActiveSync device downloads emails while it's in quarantine in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3105389 WSMan-InvalidShellID error when you create remote PowerShell sessions in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3100519 No responses are sent from a room mailbox when a booked meeting extends beyond the date you set in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3093866 The number of search results can't be more than 250 when you search email messages in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3088911 Inline attachments are sent as traditional when you smart forward an HTML email in an iOS device in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3088487 IOPS Write increase causes email delivery delays in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3076376 IMAP clients that use Kerberos authentication protocol are continually prompted for credentials in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3068470 "Something went wrong" error in Outlook Web App and ECP in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3048372 Exchange Calendar items are shifted incorrectly when some Windows DST updates are applied
- KB 2968265 OWA cannot be accessed after you upgrade Exchange Server 2013
PrerequisitesThe setup process for Exchange Server 2013 will identify any missing prerequisites.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update package.
Registry informationYou don't have to make any changes to the registry after you apply this cumulative update package.
Removal informationAfter you install this cumulative update package, you can't uninstall the package to revert to an earlier version of Exchange Server 2013. If you uninstall this cumulative update package, Exchange Server 2013 is removed from the server.
For more information about the coexistence of Exchange Server 2013 and earlier versions of Exchange Server in the same environment, see Exchange 2013 System Requirements.
For more information about other Exchange updates, see Exchange Server Updates: Build numbers and release dates.
Article ID: 3099522 - Last Review: 20 Sep 2016 - Revision: 1