Clear the options that are listed in the "Cause" section. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open SQL Server Management Studio and right-click your instance of Microsoft SQL Server in the Object Explorer section, and then select Properties .
2. In the Select a Page list, click the Connections tab.
3. Unmark (or set to False) the following two options in the Default Connections Options section:
• ANSI Warnings
• Arithmetic Abort
4. Click OK to close the window.
5. In Object Explorer again, expand Databases and right-click on the Company database that has the issue and select Properties .
6. Click the Options tab.
7. In the Miscellaneous section, make sure the Arithmetic Abort Enabled option is set to False .
8. Click OK to close the window.
Note Examine the options for the data source that you use with GP. Make sure that the options for the data source on the computer are the same as the options that are required to create a data source for Microsoft Dynamics GP. For more information about how to create a data source for Microsoft Dynamics GP, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: