To change the language in OWA, use one of the following methods.
You can manage or change the language in OWA by using Regional Settings in Options. To do this, follow these steps:
- Sign-in to OWA through a web browser.
Note Make sure that you have full access permissions to the mailbox.
- Click Options, and then click Regional Settings.
- Under Language, in the Choose language list, click the desired language.
- The language that is selected will determine or update the date and time settings in Date and Time Formats.
- Click Save to save the changes to the language settings.
Method 2Administrators who have the appropriate role-based access permissions can change the language for their users by running the following cmdlet in Windows PowerShell:
Set-Mailbox –Identity <MailboxIdentity> -language <LanguageCode>
Id. de artículo: 2752595 - Última revisión: 12 dic. 2012 - Revisión: 1