- You have the following option selected in Excel Options | Advanced | Data | "Prefer the Excel Data Model when creating PiovtTables, QueryTables and Data Connections" (this option is deselected by default)
- In the 'Create PivotTable' dialog/wizard you check the box "Add this data to the Data Model"
- You manually create relationships between two or more tables in Excel
- You bring your data into the PowerPivot add-in window prior to creating your pivottable in Excel
- Avoid using the afore mentioned methods
- Enable the 'Microsoft Office PowerPivot for Excel 2013' add-in to create calculated fields, columns and calculations. (Excel Options | Add-Ins | Choose 'COM Add-ins' from the box at the bottom | Go...
Id. de artículo: 2754580 - Última revisión: 25 oct. 2012 - Revisión: 1