Note If you have recently upgraded, verify that no other tasks are displayed. If a task is displayed to update the Management Reporter database, or if the Management Reporter application service or process service are not running, complete those tasks before you continue.
1. In the Management Reporter 2012 Configuration Console, create a new data mart integration to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
Note Specific steps for creating a data mart are outlined in the Management Reoprter Integration Guide for Microsoft Dynamics AX available at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5916
2. In the Configuration Console, under ERP Integrations, click the new integration. Select Enable Integration.
3. In the Configuration Console, click Import Companies.
Note: If a message is displayed that asks whether you want to overwrite the existing company information, click Yes. Thischanges the company information to use the new data mart instead of the legacy integration.
4. In the Configuration Console, click Companies, and then verify that all companies in the list use the Management Reporter data mart for the source system.
If any companies use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 as the source system, open Report Designer, and then log on to that company. Assign any building blocks for that company to the corresponding data mart company. When all building blocks are assigned to the new data mart company, select the legacy integration company in the Companies page of the Configuration Console, and then click Delete to remove the legacy integration company.
Note The DAT company may have to be removed using these steps.
5. In the Configuration Console, under ERP Integrations, right-click the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Legacy integration and select Remove.
6. Close the Configuration Console and open it again to update the task list. Verify that no additional tasks are displayed in the task list.
Id. de artículo: 2755288 - Última revisión: 5 oct. 2012 - Revisión: 1