This article applies to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Russia.
According to the Decree of the Russian Federation Government N 815 from August 9, 2012, a declaration for the production, distribution, and sale of alcoholic beverages must be submitted to the government in paper or electronic format.
- Alcohol production type
- Alcohol license series, numbers, and lines
- Kind of activity with alcohol production
- Activity type
- Alcohol production manufacturers
- Alcohol regulation authority
- Alcohol declaration type
- Separate divisions
- The system unit that corresponds to the volume unit of measurement such as, for example, dal (decaliter).
To prepare and submit the declaration, follow these steps:
- Run the Inventory closing.
- Create the Alcohol declaration journal.
- Calculate the information for wholesale or retail declarations.
- Approve the declarations.
- Print or convert the documents into electronic formats.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. There is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
Installation informationIf you have customizations for one or more of the methods or the tables that are affected by this hotfix, you must follow these steps:
- Review the changes that are documented in the .xpo file.
- Apply these changes in a test environment before you apply the hotfix in a production environment.
PrerequisitesYou must have Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Service Pack 1 or Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 installed to apply this hotfix.
For more information about how to obtain Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Service Pack 1, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Restart requirementYou must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply this hotfix.
Id. de artículo: 2755624 - Última revisión: 27 nov. 2012 - Revisión: 1