In this example, we are using a company on the Contoso domain that uses the following computers:
DC – The domain controller.
Server01 – The computer that runs SQL Server and runs the Management Reporter services.
Client01 – The client computer (Terminal Server or desktop).
- Create a domain service account for Management Reporter from Active Directory Users and Computers on the DC computer. In this case, we will create a new user who is named Contoso\mr_svc without any specific permissions.
- Install Management Reporter 2012 if it previously was not installed, or change an existing installation to change the service account for the Process Service and Application Service. You must grant the GeneralUser role to the Management Reporter database for this new service account if you are changing the user who will run the service.
- On Server01, start Notepad.
- In Notepad, open C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics ERP\Management Reporter\2.1\Server\Services\MRServiceHost.exe.config.
- Search for “NTLM” and then find the following line: Change the line to this:
<httpTransport allowCookies="true" authenticationScheme="Ntlm" manualAddressing="true" maxReceivedMessageSize="250000000"/>
<httpTransport allowCookies="true" authenticationScheme="Negotiate" manualAddressing="true" maxReceivedMessageSize="250000000"/>
- In Notepad, click File and then click Save.
- Open a Command Prompt and then run the following statement:
Setspn –s http/server01.contoso.com contoso\mr_svc
This creates the SPN for the Server01 computer on the Contoso domain, assuming that the application service is being run by the user Contoso\mr_svc. You will have to enter the correct values for your domain here.
- Restart MR Services and try to browse to the report at http://server01:4712/Report.svc/....
Id. de artículo: 2756861 - Última revisión: 13 sept. 2012 - Revisión: 1