Go to the following Microsoft website to download and install the Group Policy Administrative Template files and Office Customization Tool files for Office 2013:List of managed add-ins Group Policy for Outlook 2013 so that the Microsoft Conferencing Add-in loads efficiently when Outlook 2010 starts.
Note The following steps require Administrative permissions.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.
- In the search box, type gpedit.msc.
- Tap or click the displayed Gpedit.msc icon.
- In the Details pane of the Local Group Policy Editor, double-click the List of managed add-ins Group Policy.
- Select the Enabled option.
- Click the List of managed add-ins Show... button.
- Type Microsoft.LiveMeeting.Addins in the Value name column of the Show Content dialog box.
- Type 1 in the Value column of the Show Content dialog box.
- Click OK two times to close the List of managed add-ins dialog box.
- Restart Outlook 2013 for the List of managed add-ins Group Policy to take effect.