- You have a website on Internet Information Services (IIS) that is configured to be HTTPS only.
- You browse to an aspx page on the site, such as http://mysite/mypage.aspx. This aspx page contains a relative reference to an XSL file. For example, the reference is as follows: ..\repro.xsl
- IIS loads a 403.4 error page because the site is HTTPS only.
- The 403.4 error page redirects to the same website, but the website uses https.
- Mypage.aspx loads, and this should load the "..\repro.xsl" relative reference.
Security update informationTo resolve this problem, install the most current cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To install the most current updates, visit the following Microsoft Website:
For more technical information about the most current cumulative security update for Internet Explorer, visit the following Microsoft Website:
Note This update was first included in security update 2744842 (MS12-063).
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Id. de artículo: 2758599 - Última revisión: 21 sept. 2012 - Revisión: 1