1. On the Microsoft Dynamics GP menu, click on Tools, point to Setup, point to Fixed Assets and click Company. Make sure the Post PM through to FA checkbox is marked.
2. Also on the Fixed Assets Company Setup window, make sure the Require Account checkbox is marked.
3. On the Microsoft Dynamics GP menu, click on Tools, point to Setup, point to Fixed Assets and click Purchase Posting Accounts. Click the Lookup button next to the Account number field and make sure a GL account has been specified. The accounts listed here will be the trigger accounts to interface Purchasing with Fixed Assets.
4. Fixed Assets must be installed on that particular workstation.
5. When entering the transaction in Payables Transaction Entry, click on the Distributions button. The trigger account must be keyed in the PURCH line and a debit to the trigger account (from step 3). Post the transaction in Payables.
Now when you go to the Asset General Information window in Fixed Assets, the Purchase button will show. However, first you must enter the Asset ID and suffix, then click the Purchase button and mark the checkbox for the purchases document you wish and click Select to have it populate the Asset General Information window.
Id. de artículo: 2761966 - Última revisión: 26 sept. 2012 - Revisión: 1