- A response group receives an incoming call in Microsoft Lync Server 2010.
- The workflow for the response group has the Enable agent anonymity option selected.
- An anonymous response group agent accepts the incoming call.
- The agent transfers the call to another response group.
In this scenario, the call transfer fails. Additionally, the following notification and error message are received:
When contacting your support team reference error ID 503 (source ID 239).
- Click the Transfer call to another person or device button that is located on the Lync 2010 call window.
- In the Transfer to Others category, click Another Person or Number.
- Use the Transfer Call dialog to locate and select the response group contact to transfer the call.
- Click the down arrow and then click View more options.
- Click the Lync Call feature from the list.
Id. de artículo: 2764961 - Última revisión: 12 sept. 2014 - Revisión: 1