- You use a Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, or Japanese Soft Input Panel (SIP).
- You try to input characters into a control (for example, a field or a text box).
- The Microsoft Windows Text Services Framework (TSF) API is disabled for the control.
Note This issue occurs when the TSF-disabled control is the first control in which you try to input text after you log on to the computer.
- Change the focus to another pane, and then change the focus back to the TSF-disabled control.
- Change the SIP to another language.
- Change the SIP to the classic layout.
- Use a hardware keyboard.
For more information about IMM, go to the following MSDN websites:
Id. de artículo: 2768923 - Última revisión: 24 oct. 2012 - Revisión: 1