- You start the Data Connection Wizard to create a connection from the SQL Server database to the workbook.
- You select multiple tables from the database.
- You select how you want to view the imported data in the workbook. For example, you select to create a table, a PivotTable report, or a PivotChart report.
Note This issue does not occur when you use the Data Connection Wizard to import data from a single table. In this situation, the Data Connection Wizard uses the fully qualified table name.
- Use the Data Connection Wizard to import data from one table at a time.
- Make sure that none of your table names end with a string that matches a schema name, and then import data from multiple tables.
- After you receive the error message that is mentioned in the "Symptoms" section, follow these steps to import data from multiple tables:
- Click Properties in the Import Data dialog box.
- Click the Definition tab.
- In the Command Text box, change the table names to fully qualified table names by using the following format:Database.Schema.TableName
Id. de artículo: 2769339 - Última revisión: 18 feb. 2014 - Revisión: 1