- You install a Microsoft OneDrive client application on a computer that has Microsoft Excel 2013 installed.
- You log on to the OneDrive client application.
- You move an Excel workbook (.xlsx file) from the local disk to the local OneDrive folder.
- The workbook contains links to another workbook that is stored on the local disk.
- You open the workbook from the OneDrive client application.
- You try to update the links in the workbook.
In this scenario, you cannot update the links in the workbook. Additionally, you receive the following error message:
When you click OK, you receive the following error message:
The file name or path does not exist.
The file is being used by another program.
The workbook you are trying to save has the same name as a currently open workbook.
Note The File Name in the error message is the HTTP path of the source file that the link references.
- Move the workbook back to the original location.
- Open the workbook in Excel 2013, and make sure that the links are correct.
- Click Save As under the FILE tab, and then save the workbook to a OneDrive location.
Id. de artículo: 2769342 - Última revisión: 25 feb. 2015 - Revisión: 1