Method 1: Uninstall Business Connectivity Services
- Click Start, click Control Panel.
In Windows Vista and in Windows 7:
Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
In Windows XP:
Double click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select your version of Microsoft Office 2010 from the list.
- Click Change.
- Select Add or Remove Features and click Continue.
- Expand Office Shared Features.
- Click on the drop down menu next to Business Connectivity Services and select Not Available.
- Click Continue.
- When the feature is done uninstalling, click Close to exit.
Method 2: Disable automatically loading BCSRuntime.dllImportant This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Start Registry Editor.
In Windows Vista or in Windows 7:
Click Start , type regedit in the Start Search box, and then press Enter.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password, or provide confirmation.
In Windows XP:
Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click
- Locate the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Office\Addins\BCSAddin.Connect
- Right-click LoadBehavior, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 0, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Id. de artículo: 2770869 - Última revisión: 15 oct. 2012 - Revisión: 1