- You run a Windows Embedded Compact 7-based run-time image that contains the SYSGEN_DSHOW_WMP Sysgen variable on a device.
- You open Windows Internet Explorer on the device.
- You try to download a media file from an FTP server.
Software update informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (January 2013) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Id. de artículo: 2777715 - Última revisión: 11 feb. 2013 - Revisión: 1