- You connect a Windows Embedded Compact 7-based device to a network.
- You open a shared FTP folder by using a web browser on the device.
- You download a file from the shared FTP folder.
- You keep the webpage open for the shared FTP folder in the web browser.
- You try to suspend the device.
Note This issue also occurs when you
Software update informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (December 2012) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
File informationThe English version of this software update package has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
Id. de artículo: 2777734 - Última revisión: 7 ene. 2013 - Revisión: 1