There is one object pack which supports both versions:
- Table 32, 37, 39, 83, 313, 339, 5802, 5820, 6651, 6661
- Form 522
- Report 5899
- Codeunit 22, 23, 90, 5802, 5804, 5836, 5895, 5899, 6620, 8611
- Page 522
Problems that are resolved in this hotfix rollupThis hotfix rollup resolves the problems that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. There is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
How to obtain the Microsoft Dynamics NAV hotfix or update filesAfter you request a Microsoft Dynamics NAV hotfix, a hyperlink will be sent to you in an e-mail.
The e-mail will contain a hyperlink and a password. You can use the hyperlink to download the Microsoft Dynamics NAV hotfix or the update files. When you click the hyperlink, the File Download – Security Warning dialog box opens. Then, you are prompted to run, to save, or to cancel the download.
If you click Run, the files start the download and the extraction process. You must specify a folder for the new files, and then provide the password.
If you click Save, you must specify a path for saving the compressed file. When you open the file that you saved, you are prompted to specify a path for the files. Then, you must provide the password provided in the e-mail.
If you click Cancel, the download process stops.
File informationThe global version of this hotfix rollup has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|Costing rollup for microsoft dynamics nav 2009 r2.exe||Not Applicable||1,291,520||14-Jan-2013||18:55||x86|
How to install the hotfix rollupFollow these steps to install this rollup update:
- Open the Object Designer.
- Make a backup of the involved objects in your database in case something goes wrong. You do not need the backup as such for the update:
- Select the objects (or you can do that for each object separately).
- Click File, and then click Export.
- Enter a file name.
- Click Save.
- Export language (if you use more than one language, you must repeat the following steps for each one):
- Select the objects (or export the language(s) for each object separately).
- Click Tools, click Language Module, and then click Export.
- Enter a file name.
- Choose a language (the update contains ENU, so it is not necessary to export ENU).
- Click Ok.
- Import the costing rollup update:
- If your customer uses functionality that was added in the localization process or by you to the involved objects, you must add this functionality now.
- Compile the imported objects.
- Import language (if you use more than one language, you must repeat the following steps for each one):
- Select the objects (or import the language(s) for each object separately).
- Click Tools, click Language Module, and then click Import.
- Choose the language file you created in step 3.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- Translate the following text manually (in quotation marks):
- Table 83 Item Journal Line new text string Text034 'ENU=You cannot revalue individual item ledger entries for items using Average costing method.'
PrerequisitesYou must have one of the following products installed to apply this hotfix rollup:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 Service Pack 1
Restart requirementIf you are prompted to restart the computer, restart the computer after you install the hotfix rollup.
Id. de artículo: 2781950 - Última revisión: 30 ene. 2017 - Revisión: 4