- You have an NTFS volume on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- The NTFS volume is affected by a circular reference issue that is caused by metadata corruption.
- You use an application that opens an affected file by using the file ID, and then the application queries the FileNameInformation class by using the NtQueryInformationFile routine.
Known issuesMicrosoft is investigating behavior where systems may not recover from a restart, or applications cannot load, after hotfix 2782476 is applied. We recommend that customers uninstall this update. As an added precaution, Microsoft has removed the download links to hotfix 2782476 while we investigate.
To uninstall hotfix 2782476, follow these steps:
- In Control Panel, click Programs, and then click View installed updates.
- Select Hotfix for Microsoft Windows (KB2782476), and then click Uninstall to uninstall the hotfix package.
Id. de artículo: 2782476 - Última revisión: 23 abr. 2013 - Revisión: 1