- You upgrade to Windows 8 from Windows 7 or from Windows Vista.
- During the upgrade process, you migrate your settings to Windows 8.
- When Windows 8 is installed, you try to use a Windows Store app that uses the Remote Desktop ActiveX interface.
For example, you try to use the Remote Desktop Windows Store app to connect to a remote PC.
To have us fix this problem for you, go to the "Fix it for me" section. If you prefer to fix this problem yourself, go to the "Let me fix it myself" section.
Fix it for me
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, save the Fix it solution to a flash drive or a CD and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
- We would appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback or to report any issues with this solution, please leave a comment on the "Fix it for me" blog or send us an email message.
Id. de artículo: 2782802 - Última revisión: 19 dic. 2012 - Revisión: 1