The PR_SENDER_SEARCH_KEY property value is obtained by using the LegacyExchangeDN attribute of internal mailbox users or of mail-enabled users who are hosted in the Exchange environment.
To confirm whether the words that are specified in the rule exist in the PR_SENDER_SEARCH_KEY property value, use MFCMapi to view the PR_SENDER_SEARCH_KEY property value of a message from the sender who is affected. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start MFCMapi.
- In the main window of MFCMapi, click Session, and then click Logon and Display Store Table.
- In the Choose Profile dialog box, select the user profile for Exchange store that you want to view, and then click OK.
- In the top pane, right-click the Exchange store that you want to view, and then select Open Store.
- Expand Root Container, and then expand Top of Information Store.
- Right-click the folder that contains the message from the sender who is affected, and then click Open Contents Table.
- In the bottom pane, select the item from the sender who is affected, and then locate the PR_SENDER_SEARCH_KEY property. For example, see the information in the following screen shot:
- Users can create the rule "with specific words in the sender's address" and use the organization name that is specified in the LegacyExchangeDN attribute. This will obtain all messages that are received from users who are hosted in the Exchange environment as no value in the LegacyExchangeDN will indicate what domain it originated from.
For mailbox and mail-enabled users in the managed Exchange environment, the organization name that is specified in the LegacyExchangeDN attribute is as follows:/o=MMS
- Users can create a rule "with specific words in the message header" and include the domain here, however, if the domain specified in the rule criteria is included in the CC or BCC field, the rule will consider that a match and process accordingly.
Id. de artículo: 2783624 - Última revisión: 12 dic. 2012 - Revisión: 1