- You try to create an operating system design that is based on Windows Embedded Compact 7.
- You add the following catalog item to the system design:
GB18030 Data Converter (SYSGEN_GB18030)
- You build a run-time image for the system design without setting the SYSGEN_IMM catalog item.
"54936" = "gb18030.dll"
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (November 2012) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update, go to the Microsoft Download Center:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previous updates for this product are installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
File informationThe English version of this software update package has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File size||Date||Time||Path|
Id. de artículo: 2783913 - Última revisión: 10 dic. 2012 - Revisión: 1