Symptom 1: You receive non-delivery reports (NDRs)Email messages or meeting invitations are not delivered successfully. For example, you receive an NDR that resembles the following:
#550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.ExRecipNotFound; not found ##
Symptom 2: The AutoComplete feature in Outlook does not work as expectedWhen you create a new email message and then type a name in the To line, the user's name is auto-populated. However, when you double-click the name, you experience one of the following issues:
- The dialog box information is not displayed correctly.
- Information is missing from the dialog box.
- You reply to messages that were migrated from personal folders (.pst) files or were migrated by using a third-party migration tool.
- The Outlook nickname cache (AutoComplete) contains a bad entry.
- The OfflineAddressBook is not updated or cannot be downloaded.
- Reset the nickname and the autocomplete caches in Outlook. For more information about how to do this, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:287623 How to reset the nickname and the automatic completion caches in Outlook
- If you reply to a migrated message, type the whole email address of the recipient again. If the Autocomplete feature tries to input the recipient name or address for you, click the "X" to delete the entry, and then manually type the whole email address again.
- Make sure that the Offline Address Book is operating correctly. For more information about how to troubleshoot the Offline Address Book, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:2429946 How to troubleshoot the Outlook Offline Address Book in an Office 365 environment
For more information, see the following resources:
Id. de artículo: 2784785 - Última revisión: 28 dic. 2016 - Revisión: 1