Log Name: Application
Date: MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS
Event ID: 20242
Task Category: None
The following information was included with the event:
System.ServiceModel.AddressAlreadyInUseException: The TransportManager failed to listen on the supplied URI using the NetTcpPortSharing service: the URI is already registered with the service.
There are two methods to work around this issue, use one of the following methods, as appropriate for your situation.
Method 1: Specify host names (Preferred method if NTLM authentication is desired)To specify the host names that are mapped to the loopback address and can connect to Web sites on your computer, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\MSV1_0
- Right-click MSV1_0, point to New, and then click Multi-String Value.
- Type BackConnectionHostNames, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click BackConnectionHostNames, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type the host name or the host names for the sites that are on the local computer, and then click OK. Separate each entry with a new line.
- Quit Registry Editor, and then restart the IISAdmin service.
To set the DisableLoopbackCheck registry key, follow these steps:
- lick Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa
- Right-click Lsa, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type DisableLoopbackCheck, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click DisableLoopbackCheck, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Quit Registry Editor, and then restart your computer.
Id. de artículo: 2785590 - Última revisión: 14 dic. 2012 - Revisión: 1