- The issues that the cumulative update fixes.
- The prerequisites for applying the cumulative update
- Whether you must restart the computer after you apply the cumulative update
- Whether the cumulative update is replaced by any other cumulative update
- Whether you must make any changes to the registry
- The files that the cumulative update contains
Issues that this update package fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 2796755 Registrar service crashes on a Lync Server 2010 server when the SBA or SBS are deployed in branch sites
- 2796747 Intercluster routing component does not route a call in Lync Server 2010
- 2793344 "Server not compatible. Live Meeting cannot connect to the version of server" error message when you try to join a meeting by using Office Live Meeting 2007
- 2737915 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010: October 2012
- 2701585 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010: June 2012
- 2670352 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010: February 2012
- 2514980 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010: November 2011
- 2500442 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010: April 2011
- 2571546 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010: July 2011
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the update package now.
Release Date: March 2013
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the following cumulative update:
Registry informationTo use one of the update packages in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update package installation informationTo apply this cumulative update, install the Server.msp package on computers that are running the following server roles:
- Lync Server 2010 – Standard Edition Server
- Lync Server 2010 – Enterprise Edition - Front-end
- Lync Server 2010 – Enterprise Edition – Standalone Audio Video Conferencing Server
- In Internet Explorer, open Internet options.
- Click the General tab.
- Click the Delete… button in the Browsing history section, and then click OK.
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
Insert the source CD or provide the path where the source files can be found if you are prompted to do this.
Id. de artículo: 2791381 - Última revisión: 3 sept. 2013 - Revisión: 1