- You develop a Microsoft Silverlight for Windows Embedded application on a Windows Embedded Compact 7-based device.
- You add a UserControl control that contains a ToggleButton, CheckBox, or RadioButton control to a Grid panel.
- You change the check state of the ToggleButton, CheckBox, or RadioButton control.
- You remove the UserControl control from the Grid panel.
- You re-add the same UserControl control to the Grid panel.
Software update informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (January 2013) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Id. de artículo: 2791627 - Última revisión: 8 mar. 2013 - Revisión: 1