- You have a Windows Embedded Compact 7-based device, and you have a desktop computer that is running Microsoft ActiveSync.
- You use a USB cable to connect the device to the desktop computer, and then you create an ActiveSync partnership for the device.
- You disconnect the device from the desktop computer before the partnership is established.
- You reconnect the device to the desktop computer.
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (July 2013) is now available from Microsoft. To download this update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previous updates for this product are installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Id. de artículo: 2793270 - Última revisión: 26 dic. 2013 - Revisión: 1