- You access a mailbox by using Microsoft Outlook Web App in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- The mailbox is configured so that it does not automatically send read receipts for email messages.
- You disable the Conversations view in Outlook Web App.
- You receive an email message for which the sender requests a read receipt.
- You view the email message, and then the email message is marked as read.
In this scenario, a read receipt is unexpectedly sent to the sender.
Id. de artículo: 2793348 - Última revisión: 30 may. 2013 - Revisión: 1