- You purchased one of the products that are listed in the "Applies to" section before December 1, 2012.
- Your subscription license expires before December 31, 2015.
- The product is no longer available for purchase or license renewal.
- You want to extend your subscription license.
You do not have to contact Microsoft or your Microsoft Partner to do this. Instead, you can extend the support for your License Agreement Number through the product. To learn how to do this, go to the following websites or follow the provided instructions.
Antigen and Forefront Security Products
Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server
Forefront Protection SharePoint 2010
Forefront Threat Management Gateway Web Protection Services (TMG WPS)
Follow these steps:
- Start the TMG management console.
- In the navigation pane, locate and then right-click the Web Access Policy node.
- Click Configure, and then click Malware inspection.
- In the Malware Inspection dialog box, click the License Details tab.
- In the Expiration Date field, set the date to which you want to extend the license.
When you update the expiration date of the subscription license through the product, you may be prompted to enter a new License Agreement Number. If this occurs, you can enter 3974799 (for the purposes of this article).
Note If you did not have a valid subscription for one of the affected products on November 30, 2012, you can no longer continue to receive signature updates for the product.
- Microsoft Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server (FPE)
- Microsoft Forefront Protection 2010 for SharePoint (FPSP)
- Microsoft Forefront Security for Office Communications Server (FSOCS)
- Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Web Protection Services (TMG WPS)
Starting on December 1, 2012, these products are no longer available for purchase.
For more information, see the following Server and Cloud Blog article:
Id. de artículo: 2793998 - Última revisión: 25 ene. 2014 - Revisión: 1