- You have a touch-enabled certified Windows 8 PC.
- In the Tablet PC Settings Control Panel applet, you use the Calibration tool to calibrate your display for touch.
In this scenario, when trying to invoke the Charms menu with a swipe gesture, it may fail to appear.
The intended use of the calibration tool in Tablet PC Settings is for pen digitizers and legacy touch digitizers. For example, it may be used when accounting for the differences in the way that a person holds the pen where the tilt of the pen impacts where the pen is registered on the screen. Another example would be using the tool to account for drift in calibration on a legacy touch digitizer.
- At the Windows 8 Start screen, open Control Panel. If you have a keyboard attached, you can find Control Panel by either typing it in to evoke the Search Charm or by using the Windows Key + X shortcut. Otherwise, you can invoke the Charms bar with a swipe gesture and use the Search option and on-screen keyboard to find it.
- Open the Tablet PC Settings applet in Control Panel.
- Under "Display options", select the "Reset" button.
This will restore the default calibration of the touch screen.
Id. de artículo: 2795584 - Última revisión: 19 dic. 2012 - Revisión: 1