- A cumulative update package for Microsoft Lync 2010 that is dated February 2012 or a later update for Lync 2010 is installed on a computer.
- User A logs on to the computer by using credentials that are shared with user B.
- User A signs in to Lync 2010 on the computer by using the credentials of user A.
- User A keeps Lync 2010 running and then logs off, restarts, or shuts down the computer.
- User B logs on to the computer by using the shared credentials and then starts Lync 2010.
Note This issue does not occur if user A exits or signs out of Lync 2010 before user A logs off, restarts, or shuts down the computer.
Id. de artículo: 2796741 - Última revisión: 7 abr. 2013 - Revisión: 1