- The Mediation Server and a gateway
- The Mediation Server and the Audio/Video Conferencing Server
Note Toresolve infrastructure issues as an administrator, follow these steps:
- Run the Call Leg Media Quality Report.
- Analyze the volume and media quality of calls that are routed between the network devices and judge whether the volume and media quality are consistent over time.
- If multiple connections to a Mediation Server have bad audio quality, check the server performance report to determine whether the issue is caused by a specific Mediation Server or network.
- Depending on the results of step 3, check the Mediation Server, or contact the network administrators to address network issues such as misconfigured routers or Quality of Service (QoS) issues.
Id. de artículo: 2798143 - Última revisión: 27 feb. 2013 - Revisión: 1