Request cannot be completed.
The BlackBerry Administration Service cannot find the records that you were looking for. Verify the search criteria that you specified and try again.
- The account is pending deletion.
- A connection problem exists between the server that is running BES and the server that is running Microsoft Exchange Server.
Method 1BES accounts can require up to 15 minutes to be purged from the server. After the user has been deleted for 15 minutes, you can permanently delete the user. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log on to the BAS console.
- Expand the User section, and then select Manage Users.
- In the main window, click Advanced Search Option.
- Change the Queued removal of BlackBerry services value to True.
- Click Search to view the accounts that are waiting to be deleted from the BES server.
- Click the display name of the account, and then click Immediate removal of BlackBerry services.
Method 2If multiple users cannot be added to the BAS console, escalate this issue to Microsoft Online Support Services together with the details about the affected users.
The information and the solution in this document represents the current view of Microsoft Corporation on these issues as of the date of publication. This solution is available through Microsoft or through a third-party provider. Microsoft does not specifically recommend any third-party provider or third-party solution that this article might describe. There might also be other third-party providers or third-party solutions that this article does not describe. Because Microsoft must respond to changing market conditions, this information should not be interpreted to be a commitment by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot guarantee or endorse the accuracy of any information or of any solution that is presented by Microsoft or by any mentioned third-party provider.
Microsoft makes no warranties and excludes all representations, warranties, and conditions whether express, implied, or statutory. These include but are not limited to representations, warranties, or conditions of title, non-infringement, satisfactory condition, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to any service, solution, product, or any other materials or information. In no event will Microsoft be liable for any third-party solution that this article mentions.
Id. de artículo: 2798602 - Última revisión: 1 abr. 2016 - Revisión: 1