Method 1: Change the months setting in OutlookTo change the number of months for which Calendar free/busy information is published on the server, follow these steps:
- In Outlook, click File, and then click Options.
- Click Calendar.
- In the Calendar options section, click Free/Busy Options.
- Click Other Free/Busy.
- Change the months setting for publishing Calendar free/busy information. To do this, follow the steps for your version of Outlook.
Outlook 2016 or Outlook 2013
- If the Publish at location check box is not selected, select it. This makes the option active in the next step to set the number of months to publish.
- Enter the number of months that you want in the Publish <months> of Calendar free/busy information box.
- If the Publish at location option was previously inactive, clear the check box to make it inactive again.
- Click OK.
- Enter the number of months that you want in the Publish <months> of Calendar free/busy information on the server box.
- Click OK.
- Click OK two more times.
Method 2: Use the registryChange the registry to set the FBPublishRange value.
Important Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
- Start Registry Editor.
- Locate and then select the following registry subkey:
- The x.0 placeholder represents your version of Office (16.0 = Office 2016, 15.0 = Office 2013, 14.0 = Office 2010).
- Create the \Preferences registry subkey if it does not exist.
- Add the following registry data to this subkey:
Value type: DWORD
Value name: FBPublishRange
Value data: (select Decimal, and then set the desired number of months).
- Exit Registry Editor.
- FBPublishRange = 2 months. Result: You see full meeting details for two months and free/busy data for the remaining 10 months, for a total of 12 months.
- FBPublishRange = 10 months. Result: You see full meeting details for 10 months, and free/busy data for the remaining two months, for a total of 12 months.
- FBPublishRange = 24 months. Result: You see full meeting details for 24 months.
Id. de artículo: 2799216 - Última revisión: 20 feb. 2016 - Revisión: 1