- Azure Information Protection isn't enabled for your company.
- The network is preventing you from connecting to the Azure Information Protection.
- Make sure that your company is enabled for Azure Information Protection. For more info about how to do this, go to the following Microsoft TechNet website:
- Work with the network admin to make sure that the network meets the requirements for connecting to the Azure Information Protection. The requirements are as follows:
- Incoming and outgoing connections to *.aadrm.com are enabled
- Incoming and outgoing connections to *.cloudapp.net (rmsoprod*-b-rms*.cloudapp.net) are enabled
- Port 443 is open
Id. de artículo: 2799361 - Última revisión: 5 oct. 2016 - Revisión: 1