- Only the New Meeting request option is available in the calendar of the shared mailbox in Outlook. Additionally, the user cannot create an appointment or all day event in the calendar of the shared mailbox by using the New Meeting Request or New All Day Event options.
- When the user tries to create an appointment in the calendar of the shared mailbox in Outlook Web App, the user receives the following error message:You don't have the permissions to perform this action.
Method 1Use the following Set-MailboxFolderPermission cmdlet to assign Author rights to the user:
Set-MailboxFolderPermission -Identity "Alias of recipient\Calendar" -User "alias to grant access to" -AccessRights "Author"
For more information about the Set-MailboxFolderPermission cmdlet, go to the following Microsoft website:
Method 2Use Outlook to assign the Author permission to the user. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the shared mailbox by using Outlook.
- In the Navigation pane, click Calendar.
- Right-click the calendar of the shared mailbox, and then click Properties.
- On the Permissions tab, click Add, and then select the name of the user.
- In the Permission Level list, select Author, and then click OK.
Id. de artículo: 2799551 - Última revisión: 17 ene. 2013 - Revisión: 1