- You install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services (SSRS 2008) on a computer.
- You configure SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services to run in the SharePoint Integrated mode.
- You run an application that uses a web reference to the ReportExecutionService proxy. This application calls the ReportExecutionService.Render2 method to generate a SSRS report in a specific format. A large amount of data is queried for the report.
Error occurred in report creation System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> The operation has timed out
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object
Cumulative update information
SQL Server 2008The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 11 for SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1.
For more information about this cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 2 for SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2. For more information about this cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Call the URLAccess method to create a custom HTTPWebRequest object that does not have a time-out value.
- Wait until the report is available in the cache of SSRS, and then call the Render2 method.
Id. de artículo: 2263904 - Última revisión: 17-01-2011 - Revisión: 1