- If you set the SortProperty property of the SearchOptions property for this search to DisplayName or to Name, the search fails. Additionally, you receive an error message that resembles the following:invalid column name 'DisplayName'
- If the virtual catalog contains two items that meet the following conditions, only the first item in the virtual catalog is returned:
- Both items are of the same object identifier (also known as OID) value.
- One item is from the base catalog, and the other item is from a virtual category that is created in the virtual catalog.
- When you set the SortProperty property of the SearchOptions property to cy_list_price, the search result has an incorrect sort order if the price is overwritten in the virtual catalog.
- When you search the virtual catalog and a base catalog in one request, the search may fail and generate an error. Additionally, an exception of type Microsoft.CommerceServer.Catalog.CatalogDatabaseException occurs.
- When the virtual catalog contains items from different base catalogs, and when these items have the same object identifier value, only the first item in the first base catalog is returned.
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, submit a request to Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft Web site: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesTo apply this hotfix, you must have Commerce Server 2009 installed.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix. However, you must restart Internet Information Services (IIS) and the Commerce Server Catalog Import Host COM+ application after you apply this hotfix. To restart IIS, open a command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace any other hotfixes.
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|Catalogcreate.sql||Not applicable||1,156,477||13-Jul-2010||11:53||Not applicable|
- Extract the following files from the hotfix package:
- Install the CommerceServer2007SP3-KB2280532-ENU.exe file to update the Catalogcreate.sql file of Commerce Server 2009. This step makes sure that these issues do not occur in any new catalog databases.
- Run the KB2280532.sql file against the existing catalog databases to resolve these issues.
Id. de artículo: 2280532 - Última revisión: 21-09-2010 - Revisión: 1