Issue 1Consider the following scenario:
- You install and configure an English edition of SQL Server 2008 R2 MDS on a computer.
- You create a numeric attribute in MDS.
- You use Windows Internet Explorer to browse to the MDS website.
- Internet Explorer is set to a language that uses a comma (,) character as the decimal separator instead of a period (.) character as the separator. For example, you specify Icelandic as the language to use in Internet Explorer. The Icelandic language uses the comma to indicate the decimal place.
- In Internet Explorer, you type a decimal value that uses the comma as the decimal separator for the attribute. For example, you type 1,2345.
Issue 2You install and configure an English edition of SQL Server 2008 R2 MDS on a computer. You set the language that Internet Explorer uses to Norwegian, Finnish, or Swedish. When you try to open the entity explorer on the MDS website, an unhandled exception occurs, and you receive the following error message:
Cumulative update information
SQL Server 2008 R2The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 4. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2008 R2, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Id. de artículo: 2284503 - Última revisión: 18-10-2010 - Revisión: 1