This update includes improvements and fixes that were a part of Monthly Rollup KB3197877 (released November 8, 2016). This update also includes these new quality improvements and is a preview of the next Monthly Rollup update. Key changes include:
- Addressed issue where you can’t change the system time if the RealTimeIsUniversal registry entry is enabled in Windows.
- Addressed issue where event logging fails to log the IP addresses of incoming Remote Desktop Protocol calls.
- Updated Belarus’ ISO 4217 code from BYN to BYR.
- Addressed issue where a cluster fails to form or nodes fail to join a cluster if the cluster database contains duplicate network or interface entries.
- Addressed issue with the boot partition appearing in File Explorer after installing MS16-100.
- Addressed issue where external authentications through the Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) Proxy role start failing after renewing the token signing certificate.
Id. de artículo: 4009454 - Última revisión: 11-04-2017 - Revisión: 9
Windows Server 2012 Standard