This hotfix addresses several issues for multiple areas of financial reporting:
- Elevation & Spoofing issue in GBT feature where an authenticated, malicious user could impersonate an admin and get access to reporting functionality they were not meant to have. Companies needing the GBT feature will have to also install Application Package KB 4014458 for Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Ability to select dimensions and attributes in AX does not work correctly out of the box from AX7.1 and on
- Installing application binary update can fail on dev and demo box
- When exporting reports with non-printing columns to Excel, columns don't line up with their headers
- Columns and headers may be misaligned (pixel wise) when viewing reports in AX
- DataMart resets occasionally time out, rolling back the reset and leaving the database in its initial state
- Settings not always written correctly in internal configurations
All financial reporting hotfixes are cumulative and contain all previous hotfixes, updates and releases. This hotfix can be applied to all AX7 releases from AX7 RTW and on, and Dynamics 365 for Operations.
Note the requirement for GBT users to install Application KB ####### as part
Id. de artículo: 4015173 - Última revisión: 09-03-2017 - Revisión: 1