The high-level changes will be as follows:
1) When defaulting the pool record (the posted invoice register) into either the Vendor invoices form or the Invoice approval journal, the voucher number and voucher date of the invoice register will be defaulted, unless that period is closed or on hold.
a. If the period is closed or on hold, the system will advance the date to the first day of the next open period and a new voucher number will be set. (No new message in this case.)
2) The voucher date on the invoice approval journal and the vendor invoices form will remain editable. The change is that if the user changes the date, we will issue the following message “If you change the date, the voucher number will be updated. Are you sure you want to change the date?” Yes will change the date and voucher number. No will revert the date and put the cursor back in the date field. The users option at that point is to Cancel the pool entry, re-register the invoice with the corrected date and approve the corrected date, if they want to only use a single voucher.
3) When an approval journal or the vendor invoice that was created from the pool is posted, the system will not update the Vendor transaction or the Invoice journal’s voucher number or voucher date.
4) To make the approval process’ visibility better:
a. From Vendor transactions>Voucher and the posted invoice journal>Voucher, show both the approval voucher and the invoice register voucher when launching the form by default. (Even if they are using different dates and different voucher numbers.) The related vouchers button/all related vouchers button will still be enabled and available just as they are today.
b. From the posted invoice journal, the user will be able to view the Vendor transactions record. (Currently not working in 6.3 even without the original DCR)
5) Fix bug where the approval date is not getting set with the approval date from the invoice approval journal or Vendor invoice.
Id. de artículo: 4016751 - Última revisión: 21-03-2017 - Revisión: 1