Your Shop & earn history page tracks points earned when you shop with Microsoft. For points to be awarded:
- Your purchase must be made at the Windows Store, Xbox Store, or Microsoft Store.
- You must be signed in with your email address associated with your Microsoft Rewards account. For in-person purchases at a Microsoft Store, you must give the email address associated with your Microsoft Rewards account during checkout.
- Your order must complete processing, including shipment if you've purchased physical goods. You can check order status for purchases at the Windows Store, Xbox Store, or online Microsoft Store in your Order history. Once your order is completed or shipped, points for digital orders will be awarded within 72 hours; in-person purchases at Microsoft Store will accrue points within 14 days of purchase.
- Pending points from orders still in process, subscription orders, or free digital download orders will not appear in your Shop & Earn history page.
- It's possible some of the orders listed in your Shop & Earn history page won't have an Order ID to reference in your Microsoft account Order history. That's because this is a new feature to the Microsoft Rewards program, and we can't gather data on historical orders.
Id. de artículo: 4018080 - Última revisión: 05-04-2017 - Revisión: 15