An internal error has occurred trying to contact an agent on the vmmserver.contoso.com server.
Ensure the agent is installed and running. Ensure the WS-Management service is installed and running, then restart the agent.
- On the SCVMM server, remove the managed host from the console. The steps on how to remove a managed host are outlined in the following TechNet article:
- Now we need to locate and delete any certificates for the Host computer.
- Open the Certificate console on the SCVMM server.
a. Open a new mmc and add the certificates snap-in.
b. Select the option of 'computer account' and 'local computer'.
c. Select Finish and Ok to load the snap-in.
- The certificates for the Host computer can be in any of the following locations.
a. Personal Certificates.
b. Trusted People (if the host is W2K8 or W2K8 R2).
c. Trusted Root Authorities (If the host is W2K3).
- In each store, expand the Friendly Name field and locate the certificate[s] for the Host server that have a Friendly Name starting with 'SCVMM_CERTIFICATE_KEY_CONTAINER' followed by either the FQDN / IP address / NetBIOS name of the Host server and delete them.
- Re-add the host in SCVMM which recreates the certificates as needed.
Id. de artículo: 2385280 - Última revisión: 23 ago. 2010 - Revisión: 1