- Payroll Extensions in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- PTO Manager in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Advanced Human Resources in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Advanced Payroll in Microsoft Dynamics GP
This article contains information about how to obtain and install this service pack. This article also lists the problems that are fixed in this service pack.
The following problems are fixed in Service Pack 5 for Payroll Extensions, Advanced Human Resources, Advanced Payroll, and PTO Manager in the English version of Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0:
|Payroll Extensions||If you use Payroll integration to Payables you may receive the "A save operation on table ‘PM_Distribution_HIST’ has created a duplicate key" error message.|
After you install this service pack, the following version information for Human Resources and Payroll Suite is displayed in the HRP Suite Versions window:
- CLTM.DIC: 10.0.82
- EHW.DIC: 10.0.97
- HRMSS.DIC: 10.0.38
- PIP.DIC: 10.0.51
- Point to Tools on the Microsoft Dynamics GP menu, point to Setup , point to Payroll, and then click Payroll .
- Click HRP Suite Versions on the Additional menu.
Service pack informationTo obtain this service pack, visit one of the following Microsoft Web sites:
For more information about how to install this service pack, contact Technical Support for Microsoft Dynamics. To do this, log on to the following Microsoft Dynamics Support site, and then enter a new support request: Notes
- Service packs are cumulative. The problems that are fixed in a service pack are also fixed in later service packs.
- For the subcategory, click INSTALL-SQL or INSTALL-MSDE. You can also contact Technical Support for Microsoft Dynamics by telephone at (888) 477-7877.
PrerequisitesBefore you apply this service pack, you must follow these steps:
- Perform a Microsoft SQL Server database backup of all the Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 databases.
- Back up all the modified dictionary files. This includes the following files and may also include other files:
- Have all users exit Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0.
Removal informationYou cannot remove this service pack.
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this service pack.
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|HRMSS.cnk||Not applicable||2,595,197||22-July-2010||02:08||Not applicable|
|PIP.cnk||Not applicable||975,324||22-July-2010||1:50||Not applicable|
|CLTM.cnk||Not applicable||683,328||20-July-2010||10:24||Not applicable|
|EHW.cnk||Not applicable||411,033||22-July-2010||11:58||Not applicable|
Id. de artículo: 2387318 - Última revisión: 5 ago. 2011 - Revisión: 1