Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problem described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesYou must apply this hotfix to a computer that is running the following:
- Distributed Connectivity Services (DCS) Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- DCS Service Pack 1 (SP1) Business Logic Visual Studio Extensions
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix. However, you must restart the Internet Information Services (IIS) service.
- Apply this hotfix to a computer that hosts the DCS core services and the target service applications.
- Update the following variables in the Taskcache_slowloading_fixdll.bat file to actual values:SET APP_SOURCEPATH =".\ Microsoft.ConnectedIndustry.ProcessExecution.Common.dll"Update the DCS installation path for the following variable:SET DCS_PATH=C:\Program Files\Microsoft CISUpdate the DCS VS extension installation path for the following variable:SET DCS_EXT_PATH=C:\Program Files\Microsoft CISUpdate the Visual Studio installation path for this variable:SET VS_PATH=C:\Program Files\
- Exit all running instances of Microsoft Visual Studio.
- In the MMC, close all open DCS snap-ins.
- As an administrator, run the Taskcache_slowloading_fixdll.bat file at a Visual Studio command prompt.
- For the DCS-based services that are already deployed, update the Microsoft.ConnectedIndustry.ProcessExecution.Common.dll assembly in the bin folder under the mapped virtual directory for the DCS-based service.
The batch file modifies the dbo.InsertTask and the dbo.UpdateTask that are stored procedures in the DCSManagementDB database, and the batch file replaces the Microsoft.ConnectedIndustry.ProcessExecution.Entities.dll file in the following locations:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft CIS\DCS\V1.0\Bin
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft CIS\DCS Business Logic Visual Studio Extensions VS2008\DeploymentTool
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft CIS\DCS Business Logic Visual Studio Extensions VS2008\ProxyBuilder
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies
Additionally, the batch file adds the Microsoft.ConnectedIndustry.ProcessExecution.Common.dll file to the Global Assembly Cache (GAC).
File informationThe global version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time|
|Read me.doc||Not Applicable||61,952||31-Aug-2010||04:23|
Id. de artículo: 2396803 - Última revisión: 10 ene. 2011 - Revisión: 1